The Old Town Business Association (OTBA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to advocating and coordinating events and sales opportunities for retailers and restaurants in Old Town Alexandria. Furthermore, we are dedicated to protecting and enhancing the accessibility, attractiveness, and overall appeal of Old Town Alexandria.
Old Town Business Association is YOUR VOICE in the Small Business Community.
Programs and Services for Members:
- Ambassadors for Street Service, streetscape and parklets – Working with the City to keep the City clean and welcoming, including trash and litter removal, seasonal landscape/baskets, and parklet programs such as outdoor dining and retail expansion
- Public Safety – Partners with the Alexandria Police Department and the Alexandria Police Foundation for police coverage and support.
- Marketing – Provide Signature Events and Public Relations, in addition to partnering with the Old Town Boutique District, Visit Alexandria, and the neighborhood Business Associations
- Economic Development – Work closely with Alexandria Economic Development Partnership and the Small Business Development Center to utilize and maximize resources and expertise on doing business in Old Town.
- Transportation – Advocate for efficient and varied access in and out of Old Town Alexandria
- Advocacy – Advocate for matters pertaining to our business community, such as development, taxes, flooding, etc.
OTB has a seat on the following boards and commissions:
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- Alexandria Parking Task Force
- Alexandria Small Business Devlopment Center’s Neighborhood Business Group
- Alexandria Waterfront Commission
- Visit Alexandria
Apply to Old Town Business Today
Send the filled application to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait to receive the link to the next steps and updates of becoming and being a member of OTBA. You will receive a payment link and have the opportunity to join our mailing list to stay up to date on all things business happening in Alexandria.